1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Need 1998 MK1 Prius User Manual

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by hannah, Jul 24, 2004.

1. hannah

hannah Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Need 1998 MK1 Prius User Manual. Does anyone has an English Electronic copy? Would appreciate a lot if someone uploads in this forum or tell me where I can download it from.

Many thanks

2. MozartPrius

MozartPrius New Member

I have just bought a 1999 Japanese import Prius and need help please with the owner's manual as the one that came with the car is in Japanese. If it is not too expensive I would like to get the Sat Nav to work in England and in English.

I have just bought on ebay Prius Technical reference guide dated 2000 First printing Apr 5 2000 01-000450-00 by the OVERSEAS SERVICE DIVISION TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION Publication No. OTH020U Printed in Japan 01-000424-00C This contains 186 white A4 size pages which probably cover most of the aspects of an owner's manual. In addtion there is at the back an EMERGENCY RESPONCE GUIDE consisting of 13 green pages This details precautions to take following an accident as well as how to jump start with a booster cable.