1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Need a big favor from someone in the Littleton, CO area

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by pyccku, Jul 14, 2007.

1. pyccku

pyccku Happy Prius Driver

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius

I am a photographer in the Phoenix area. I have a colleague whose nephew died this past week when he ran into a light pole while riding his bicycle.

The family has a memorial service planned for tomorrow. The aunt (who lives in Oregon) has made a slideshow for the memorial service. There is no time to overnight it, so I am hoping to help her out by finding someone in the area who is familiar with burning cds and dvds and would be able to burn some, then take them to the funeral home where the memorial is being held.

It's a bit of a rush job since the service is tomorrow. I'm waiting on the aunt to finish making the slideshow and ftp it to her website.

Please let me know if you can help out! It will earn you brownie points for a good deed and give you a chance to drive your Prius a bit!

My e-mail is [email protected].

Heather

2. chuck_k

chuck_k New Member

Have Kinkos take care of this for you.

3. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pyccku @ Jul 14 2007, 01:15 PM) [snapback]478732[/snapback]</div>
    I vote Kinko's also they can do something like that in a jiffy!

Wildkow

4. boulder_bum

boulder_bum Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I can do it if you haven't found someone. I'll email.