1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Need help finding Daytona USA To The MAXX kit for Arcade Machine

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by TheForce, May 10, 2009.

1. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm searching for a Daytona USA "To The MAXX" kit for an arcade machine. I was wondering if anyone here knows of anyone in the arcade business that could locate one or two for me?

I found a kit in New Zealand that a guy was willing to sell for $250 per seat plus $70 to ship plus %4 on top of that for using paypal. This is a total rip off. I'm hoping someone here can help track down someone that would be willing to sell one for a lot cheaper price.

The only thing I think I need is the security board. If I had a schematic of the security board and the code from the PIC controller I could make my own board but I cant track down anyone that has this kit so I can duplicate it.

Can anyone help? I'm posting on a few other forums for help also.

2. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I just want to let everyone that searches for this kit to know that I finally found this kit and no longer need it. I will be trying to duplicate the security board so that anyone that wants to have this kit can have it.

3. a_gray_prius

a_gray_prius Rare Non-Old-Blowhard Priuschat Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    All I remember from Daytona USA: ROOOOLLLING STAAAAAAAART!!!!!!!!!!!