1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Need Help in Finding a Genuine Toyota Part Number - Body Side Molding

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by paula_g, May 15, 2007.

1. paula_g

paula_g New Member

It turns out that I can't order from the PC shop because they do not ship over seas. I have searched many sites and am trying to find the part number for the Tidewater Pearl body side moldings. Our Toyota Dealers here don't have them on their parts list and they asked me to supply them with the part number so they order them for me. Does anyone know of a site or by chance know the Toyota Part number for the moldings?

Thanks.

2. hwalker911

hwalker911 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nexxus @ May 15 2007, 04:13 AM) [snapback]442266[/snapback]</div>
    Nexxus, you might try this website for Sigma. Not sure if the ship oversea's, but they sell the bodyside molding .

Good Lucy, and Happy Motoring

Howie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nexxus @ May 15 2007, 04:13 AM) [snapback]442266[/snapback]</div>
    Nexxus, you might try this website for Sigma. Not sure if the ship oversea's, but they sell the bodyside molding . http://www.sigmaauto.com/jdm/prius/prius0405.php

Good Lucy, and Happy Motoring

Howie

3. JimboK

JimboK One owner, low mileage

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Also try metrotpn.com. They have the moldings, though I don't know if they ship overseas either.

Are they even a Toyota item anyway? I have them, but since I've never seen a brand new Prius with them, and they're not listed with any option package, I figured they were aftermarket.

4. Charles Suitt

Charles Suitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    :) Just for clarification: There is no Toyota part number since the Body Side Moulding is an aftermarket item not provided for the Prius by Toyota.