1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

need help in LA area on March 23rd

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by cproaudio, Mar 20, 2015.

1. cproaudio

cproaudio Speedlock Overrider

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I need some help from L.A. 2012-2015 Gen III and Prius v owners. Preferably north LA area and Valencia area.
    I need to test out a few circuit that I design. The test involves plugging the circuit into the cigarette lighter and turn on the ACC. The circuit uses than 1 amp and will not damage the cigarette lighter circuit. It has internal protection diode on the +12V lead. The test only takes a few minutes to complete.
    In return, I can set any custom preferences listed in the owners manual that dealers won't do, such as changing the reverse beep from continuous to single beep or turn off the seat belt reminder.
    I'll be in LA on Monday March 23rd. If you're willing to help eachother out please PM me.

2. RRxing

RRxing Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    What does it do and why can't you test it on your own car?

3. cproaudio

cproaudio Speedlock Overrider

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I already did. It works on 2010 and 2011 but it doesn't work on 2012 and up. I've also tested on my 2014 Sienna and the circuit works also. It's a circuit to put to Prius into PWR mode automatically. It can also put the PiP into HV mode automatically instead of the default EV mode. If no one will help, I guess I'll have to go to the dealer and "test drive" a 2015 Prius.