1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

need help on DRL

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by coolzai, Jul 16, 2013.

1. coolzai

coolzai Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Everyone.

I just bought Philips daylight 8 kit along with the replacement ACC/KL15 control box.
    Can anyone help me with the blue wire connecting? It saids: connect the blue cable to the 12V K15 or ACC accessory pole (+) in the fuse box.

I got Prius gen II 2007, I didn't see any ACC on the fuse. Connect the blue wire is just simply insert the blue cable in the right place? or I need go under the fuse box and do some connection? I don't have any harness wiring experience before.

Thanks
    Kai
    photo.JPG photo copy.jpg

2. Daves09prius

Daves09prius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    One
    can you post a link to the philips DRL kit? from what you say the positive ACC in the fuse box that the instructions talk about sounds like the 12v +jump terminal the one you have circled in the picture (power+).
    unless your asking something else?

3. coolzai

coolzai Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

I think I figured out how to do that. Add a fuse and attach the wire together with the fuse then insert in the fuse box.
    The DRL is Philips daylight 8