1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

need help when is it chageing on 01

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by rrevma23, Oct 9, 2005.

1. rrevma23

rrevma23 New Member

01 on the consumption screen it chows 0 5 10 15 20 25 30 mins on the bottem then going up 4 bars when all these bars are blue going along in this time is it chageing or consuming this power what dos eit look like when it is chargeing and what dose it looking like when it is consumping never had one before do not have book have not made car work to see if it is working right let me knwo i have more problems to make this car work i am on the last line on hv battery is ther a way to chage the hv battery if it is not running i need the hv battery a little more chare will not turn engine to start it try to and i have made it turn before i also have no injector pule and a code 3125 that i do not know what it means but it would really help to at lest let me know if this mean i am chage or consuming energy thank you if anyone know how to work on tese car let me know i use yahoo messager rrevma thank you very much

2. engunneer

engunneer Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    on that screen push "Energy" That will tell you where the energy is. there are arrows that will tell you if charge is going or coming from the battery.

the 0 to 30 min sections is a graph of miles per gallon over the past 30 min, in 5 min sections. There is no info on charging there.

Where did you get this car in a non-working condition?

3. rrevma23

rrevma23 New Member

ok i did not know how it work that you very much nowi i know where i am looking at i got it off a insurence sawl i did not know if it was work or how many miles it had wich is not good but i have it allready so i need to figue it out i think the batt is to low to start the car i am not shure it sho w one bar on batt blue so i am not shure as far as i know it will not turn the engine just some time if you konow anything abou t codes it has a p 3125 wich i belive it has to do with fuel thank you for letting me know

4. engunneer

engunneer Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    For this kind of car, it is important to remember that it takes a few seconds from when you turn the key to the engine starting. One bar is better than none on the battery. It should try to start the engine.

Take it to a toyota dealer, they can at least give you an estimate for repair. This will not be an easy thing to repair by yourself.

5. rrevma23

rrevma23 New Member

ok i will keep that in mind when i try to start it some tike is will try some time it will not i will rake it to see if the havea estimate for it maybe if i can get some kind of repair book i am pretty handy at fixing thing juat never hada prius i do not know how it shoul dwokr thank you again if you know any wear to get a book let me know

6. mrv

mrv Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Please see:
    http://home.earthlink.net/~graham1/MyToyot...PriusFrames.htm

Go to "Understanding the Prius" and then "Making Sense of the Displays"

I'd also suggest checking in with http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Prius_Techinical_Stuff/ for information on repairing your vehicle. (Self-charging of the HV battery is not a good idea. Even a very experienced automotive person nearly burned down his house by overcharging his Prius' battery... Best to just get the gasoline engine working again, and let it do the work.)