1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Need Information on 2011 prius two roadside assistance

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by jims72, Mar 8, 2011.

1. jims72

jims72 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    just bought a new 2011 prius two in Feb. and the salesman said that i had 3yrs roadside assistance but i cannot find anywhere in my manual that backs this up nor can i find a central place to call. Not that i am expecting trouble but i do like to be prepared. Do i have roadside assistance and if so where do I call and am I overlooking something in the manual.

2. Paul58

Paul58 Mileage Miser

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Roadside assistance is part of the ToyoGuard Protection Package and the Toyota Maintence Plan that came with your vehicle. Every new Toyota is coming with the two year Maintence Plan, and that plan includes two years of roadside assistance. The ToyoGuard is an option, and if you have that it will be listed on the window sticker. Toyoguard includes 3 years of roadside assistance, so chances are your vehicle had ToyoGuard listed as an option on your window sticker.

3. jims72

jims72 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Thanks. Will dig out the sticker. I assume you have to call the toyata dealership instead of a central location.

4. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
  5. Paul58

Paul58 Mileage Miser

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I did not get the ToyoGuard with mine, so I don't know who you call. I would think there should have been some documentation included with the owner's manual that would have covered the ToyoGuard. The link above does not provide a phone number so if there wasn't additional info on this service, I would call you dealership. Again, I would have thought this documentation would have been provided by the dealership and placed in the folder with the owner's manual. I may have to go look as I do have the 2 year roadside assistance included in the Toyota Care Maintenance Plan.