1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Need oil change in Tukwila WA (Seattle)

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by mcbrunnhilde, Jul 19, 2007.

1. mcbrunnhilde

mcbrunnhilde Opera singin' Prius nut!

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I'm going on a road trip next month, and I will be in Tukwila when my odometer will tell me I need an oil change. I'd appreciate any recommendations (either dealer or independent) that will be within a reasonable distance. I'm taking my own oil and filter, so I'll just be paying for the labor to do it (and Costco will be rotating my tires).

Thanks in advance for your help!!

:)

2. GatorJoe

GatorJoe New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    i get mine done at jiffy lube in marysville. it's the same deal although you may have to show the guys how to start it up and they usually dont know how to reset the oil reminder but the changing is pretty standard.

3. seasalsa

seasalsa Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Bob Bridge Toyota in Renton is nearby.

4. lenjack

lenjack Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Avoid jiffylube at all costs. They can be hazardous to your vehicle and your wallet.

5. mcbrunnhilde

mcbrunnhilde Opera singin' Prius nut!

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lenjack @ Jul 19 2007, 12:48 PM) [snapback]481756[/snapback]</div>
    Yeah, I would only go to a dealer or a trusted independent mechanic who is used to working on hybrids (I figured there would be some in Seattle!). I've heard some of the horror stories about JiffyLube and other "quick" oil change places.