1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

need parts

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by fugsco, Mar 20, 2006.

1. fugsco

fugsco New Member

I always wondered what would happen if one of those tires you see shredded in the middle of the interstate were to jump up and hit my car. Now I know. A semi suffered a blowout a few paces in front of me the other day and a significant piece of steel belted radial wacked me good. Under 3000 on the odo! I lost the smallest part of the lower, passenger side plastic grille, and I'd like a new one. Anybody smash up their Prius and looking to part it out? Anybody know where I can get to a parted out 05 or 06? I'd rather recycle parts than buy new from the dealer. Besides, I gave them enough money only a few weeks ago.

2. seeh2o

seeh2o Prius OG

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    I'm glad you weren't hurt, I recently had a freeway debris incident, we're probably both lucky to still be alive!

Try this guy, he may be able to help you out. He is in Indiana, so depending on where you are it may involve shipping. I plan to get an outside mirror from him when one comes in, mine was nailed by a piece of flying plywood a truck kicked up on the freeway.

Autobeyours.com