1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Need recommendation for 3m clear bra install

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by sleonardelli, Apr 14, 2008.

1. sleonardelli

sleonardelli Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I have an appoint to install a 3m clear bra on Friday and have a price breakdown. I just don't know which to choose:

18" Hood, Fenders, Mirrors - $200.00
    24" Hood, Fenders, Mirrors - $300.00
    Full Hood, Standard Fenders, Mirrors - $450.00
    Full Fenders - $300.00
    Full Bumper - $450.00
    Headlights and fog lights - $75.00
    Rear Luggage - $50.00

I am thinking about the 24" (50% of the installer's Prius drivers choose this one) but am wondering if the Full hood is worth it (or anything else). I fully accept the environmentally friendly, albeit fragile, paint job on the Prius and want to protect it.

Anyone have recommendations??? :confused:

2. KandyRedCoi

KandyRedCoi S is for Super!

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    the 24" package sounds like a deal, also add the rear luggage protection as well!

my Prius will be getting the StarShield Armor treatment tomorrow morning, my package is similar to your 24" choice + the rear luggage film as well

have Starshiled on my GFs gs350 (4months old)and my Exige (9 months old) and its been great so far, no peeling, no fading, no non sense!!!

3. sleonardelli

sleonardelli Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Thanks for the post! :) I will definitely consider the rear luggage though I will have to see what it includes.

4. KandyRedCoi

KandyRedCoi S is for Super!

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    the luggage protector is the film they put on top of the rear bumper along the opening of the trunk, it helps protect the rear bumper from scratches than can be caused by loading and unloading the trunk