1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Need replacement tire help

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by priuscilla, Jun 13, 2013.

1. priuscilla

priuscilla New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I need replacement tire help: Is anyone out there driving on any of these tires and what do you think of them? (Tirerack support guy gave me these 3 suggestions) 1. Michelin Defender 2. Continental PureContact with EcoPlus tires - said these are better than the ProContact with EcoPlus and 3. Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus. Any better recommendations? I have 2010 Prius III, I don't need them for snow (I have snow tires), I want to be safe with good control on wet & dry surfaces (winding country roads and some interstate highway driving) quiet ride & fuel efficient if possible. I'm a first-time poster and have no idea if I'm doing this right so hope you'll cut me some slack - I'm still on my Snow tires in June, and I need help pronto! PS: Toyota dealer used Goodyear Assurance replacements on both my husband and daughter, but I'm not buying those - Thanks!