1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Need Three more Prius for trophy!!

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by bernzx, Jun 22, 2006.

1. bernzx

bernzx New Member

Hi Seattle & Puget Sound Prius,
    The Portland Prius Meertup is sending up two, maybe three Prius to The All Toyota Festival in Issaquah on July 2. The Organizers said that if we preresister 5 Prius(or more) they will have a Prius Trophy for us. So what do you say? Anybody want to enter a car show and try for a Trophy? How about showing off your Prius to the public? How about getting together with some Prius guys from Portland? We need to preregister so the organizers know 5 Prius are coming and can get us a trophy .To preregister ($10.00) [email protected] For more info contact PSTOC. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.
    Bernie
    Portland Area Toyota Prius Meetup Group
    Ps my car is 99% stock so I probably won't win a trophy B)

2. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bernzx @ Jun 22 2006, 01:34 PM) [snapback]275426[/snapback]</div>
    I am sorry I am out of town that week end!!

3. furkidsnprius

furkidsnprius New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bernzx @ Jun 22 2006, 04:34 PM) [snapback]275426[/snapback]</div>
    Only if you mean Portland Maine ;)

4. bernzx

bernzx New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Marie @ Jun 28 2006, 09:05 PM) [snapback]278395[/snapback]</div>
    Hi Marie,
    Why don't you join our meetup group? We will expand the greater Portland area to include the East coast. You would be our first East coast member
    bernie
    Assistant organizer
    Portland Area(+) Toyota Prius Meetup Group B) ;) ;)