1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Need Trim Ring for 2006 Prius

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by kristalipe, Nov 16, 2006.

1. kristalipe

kristalipe New Member

Hi all,

One of my trim rings got crunched in the carwash. I am hoping that someone has one they are willing to sell for a reasonable price (unlike the Toyota Dealership). Gently used is OK, but looking for one in good condition (my car is only a few months old).

Please PM me with price wanted if you have ONE to sell.

Thanks!
    Krista

2. Vincent

Vincent Don't Wait Until Tomorrow

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Krista,

Before you go crazy trying to replace your damaged trim ring, try taking the others off. You'll be amazed at how nice the cleaned up wheels look without the trim rings.

3. kristalipe

kristalipe New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vincent @ Nov 16 2006, 05:20 AM) [snapback]350046[/snapback]</div>
    That's what everyone says! I will definately take a peek under the plastic ring before I replace it, but from the pics I've seen, I might be one of the people that like the trim rings. And, I am thinking of getting the moon caps, and would need a non-crunched trim ring to drill into.

4. Tempus

Tempus Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ModernHippie @ Nov 16 2006, 03:49 AM) [snapback]350043[/snapback]</div>
    And if the trim ring hadn't sacrificed itself, it would have been your Rim that got crunched :)

That's part of why I leave mine on. I've seen Prii without the Rings and around here at least most of those have nicked up rims.

5. onerpm

onerpm New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ModernHippie @ Nov 16 2006, 04:49 AM) [snapback]350043[/snapback]</div>
    I have 2 brand-new ones left. Have sold 6 others to a couple of people on this board. You have PM.

Rob

6. kristalipe

kristalipe New Member

Thanks to all who responded. I have my trim rings :)