1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Needed part number list for terminals connectors

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by TheForce, Apr 9, 2006.

1. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Is there a reference guide from toyota that lists all the part numbers for all of the connectors and terminals? I was only able to find part numbers for the connectors but not the pins that go into the connectors. I looked on the toyota techinfo and techdoc euro site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Look on techinfo under body repair. Let me know if you need help reading it.

Nate

3. TheForce

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Maybe i'm just not finding it. I'm looking for the part numbers for the pins that go into the connectors. Do you have a page title or number? They might be called something diffrent than a terminal or pin. I just found out the EV button is call the "Pattern control switch" in the euro tech document. That sonfused the heck out of me.

4. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Sorry, it's under collision repair, not body repair as I said earlier. Get the Wiring Harness Repair Manual.

The Euro docs may be different.

Do you have the connector part number? If it starts with 90980, I can get you the pin part numbers.

Nate

5. TheForce

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    WOW I though I got everything. They must have just added that or I missed it. I think I just missed it. I gave them another $10 so I could have it. :) I'm going to see if I can find the pin numbers myself but if I need help i'll ask. Thanks for the info.