1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Neoprene seat covers?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by MyBlackPriusCar, Aug 21, 2022.

1. MyBlackPriusCar

MyBlackPriusCar Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Any recommendations for neoprene seat covers that won’t break the bank but not cheap either ?

2. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    They're all awful... Get OEM seat upholstery and replace your upholstery once it gets worn out. It's a fairly easy install.

3. Salamander_King

Salamander_King Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    check https://www.carcoverplanet.com/seat-covers.html
    I can't stand the Softex seats, so the seat cover was the first thing I got for my PP. I did not get neoprene but got breathable Spacer Mesh. I like cloth upholstery far better than Softex. The Spacer Mesh is not quite as good as OEM cloth upholstery, but it is far more comfortable than Softex, and after a year of use, so far holding up pretty good.

4. xliderider

xliderider Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I recently scored a full set (fronts and back seat) of nice thick neoprene seat covers for my 2016 Toyota Corolla S plus with softex seat covers made by Coverking.

Got the whole set for $40 second hand off of OfferUp.

Love them, heavy duty, and covers the entire front seats, including the backside of seat in neoprene.

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

5. MyBlackPriusCar

MyBlackPriusCar Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Thanks,I’ll check them out. I don’t want to spend too much money but not cheap out either. Something in between (semi-fitted?).