1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Never Leased Before Any Idea What a 36 MO Lease On Prius4 Turing loaded would run?

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by NYPrius1, Jul 1, 2016.

1. NYPrius1

NYPrius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I expect to drive 12K Miles Per Year. Want Navg Adv Tech Package
    I Just want an idea of Monthly Lease Payment
    Thanks

2. zhenya

zhenya Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Entirely depends on current incentives in your area, your ability to negotiate a lower price on the car, how much you put down (hopefully zero), etc. I'd suggest you bone up on how leases are calculated before diving in because while leasing can be a fine way to go, if you aren't informed, you can easily be taken for a ride. Go to a place like Leasehackr Forum and request the residual and money factors from the folks there, as well as any current incentives in your area. With that information you can use the calculators on the site to determine what the payment should be.

Off the cuff, assuming little discount off MSRP because that top car is not one typically found sitting on a dealer lot, I'd guess in the $400-450/month range (zero down, tax included) as an easy deal, but probably a lot lower if you are able to bargain or take advantage of good incentives.