1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New '08 Touring in Glendale, CA

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by DrewM, Aug 22, 2008.

1. DrewM

DrewM Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hello...just thought I'd say hello to the group...I'm a new owner of a #6 Touring in Gray. I'd been looking for a few weeks (test drove a couple times), but couldn't find the model I wanted without ordering, paying MSRP + $1.5k (or more), or adding a bunch of dealer installed equipment that I didn't want.

Until Wednesday.

My girlfriend called me immediately after she drove by Bob Smith Toyota in La Crescenta and saw 3 new Prii in the lot...all #6 (Silver, Red, Lt. Green). I stopped by and also found that they had #6 Tourings in Black and Gray (bingo). A couple hours later, I drove off the lot in the gray Touring. By the time I left, their 5 Prius cars had been reduced to just two.

Thanks to the board for the target prices for the Platinum extended and Lojack...they were a big help in running the Finance Dept. gauntlet.

Next stop...NuShield for the nav screen and 3m Paint Protection for the front end (I swear by it and have used it on my last 4 cars).

Best,
    Drew

2. KK6PD

KK6PD _ . _ . / _ _ . _

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi there, welcome, I live in Glendale also, up on the hill. If you drove up Lowell Ave, then you drove past my home!!!

Lots of smart folk out here , tonnes of information, and all around fun, check in early and often!!!

73 de Pat KK6PD

3. krmcg

krmcg Lowered Blizzard Pearl Beauty

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Congratulations!
    Same year, model, and color as my "Sipper"
    I hope that you love your car as much as I love mine.

4. rwhoyle

rwhoyle Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Congratulations and welcome to PC!!! You will love the handling and ride of the Touring.