1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

new 2011 owner

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by andrew13, Jan 29, 2012.

1. andrew13

andrew13 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    My 97 Mazda Protege (got 30+ mpg for 130,000 miles since 04) finally died 2 Fridays ago, and after 2 weeks of driving my late Dad's 02 Silverado to work and putting over $200 in gas in that time, I'd had enough. So went to a dealership and checked out what they had in stock (I've been looking for a cheap used one for about 2 years now) I decided just to get a new one for $6000 more.

The 0% financing was the big reason I got one, and I didn't even have to put a penny down on it which was very surprising. Ended up going with dark gray and a II, would have liked a blue III but beggers can't be choosers. After two days I love it already. Starting to get the hang of driving it and from the trip readout it looks like I've gotten about 45 mpg in the first 200 miles I've driven it.Can't wait until the summer time to play with the mpgs and see what I can come up with.

2. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome aboard, it is about time. :) Enjoy the ride!

3. HyperFX

HyperFX NIMFY (not in my front yard)

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Congratulations on buying a very finely crafted automobile. It's always fun to see how many miles per gallon you can achieve each trip. Soon it gets addictive to always achieve a high score like a videogame.