1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New 2011 Prius II owner....

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by allencantara, Mar 9, 2011.

1. allencantara

allencantara New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Just bought a new 2011 Prius II on Saturday and am really excited about it. The only thing i'm bummed out about is that the Prius III was only $1k more with a better sound system and bluetooth. I guess I didn't really factor in that the difference wasn't much at all until the contract was signed...now im being haunted by the fact that I could have had some additional features for only $1k more. I'm sure i'll get over it... just wanted to let it out.

This is the first car i've purchased without the help of my parents. My previous car was a Mini Cooper. I guess the bright side is that I no longer have to pay ridiculous prices for BMW maintenance...oh yeah, the 50 mpg is great too

:cool:

2. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome aboard Allen, great choice. Do a search, many people have swapped out their Head Unit and have been very pleased with the results (see my signature).

3. stream

stream Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Congrats--enjoy.

4. dustoff003

dustoff003 Blizzard Brigade #003

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Welcome and Aloha,

Get to know your new car you will both be happy. Check your tire pressures and follow the break in recommendations. There is allot of information information here you just have to search for it. There are many PC members in Cali your lucky. Here we have many Prii but I don't think many owners are PC members.

5. Michgal007

Michgal007 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Congratulations! Which color? :)

6. twittel

twittel Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Congrats Allen and let me say that I'm sure your parents are very proud of you! For your first solo car purchase, you did yourself real proud! Welcome to PriusChat and enjoy the Prius benefits.