1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New 2012 Prius C owner

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by Uncle Sam, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    After a little over 3 weeks of driving the car I am very pleased with it. I bought it to save on gas traveling to work. I travel 75 miles each way and had a Hyundai Accent. It was a very basic car but got 35 mpg, which is good for where I travel. The Prius has averaged over 55 mpg every tank so far ( 3200 miles ). Oh, the car is a 2012 C3. I am intrested in a few mods,. nothing big. I will probably paint the grill, and part of back bumper, and have already tried blocking the grill since it is still getting in high 30s at night here.
    I have a set of 15' Scion alluminum wheels and a set of 16' wheels off a VW that will fit the car. I will send photos of them of car when I try them. Prius 01.JPG

PriusC-illa likes this.
  2. WD0AFQ

WD0AFQ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Welcome to the group. Great color.
    Dan

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    very pretty! welcome and congrats, all the best!(y)

4. blumenla

blumenla Spontaneous Adventurer

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Welcome to the group! Love my C and you will soon learn quirks on ways to get even more gas mileage!