1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New 2013 Package II owner

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by David James McCann, Nov 14, 2013.

1. David James McCann

David James McCann Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I recently got into a 2013 package II and was looking to do a few upgrades and wondering if it were possible and if anyone on here could point me in the right direction. Mainly, I wanted to swap the headlamps for the package V headlamps (Xenon and LED) and was wondering if this were possible?

In addition - I have the touchscreen with backup camera installed and was wondering if I could buy some sort of plug in module/adapter or upgrade to include the entune functionality (is this just software?), or navigation (I know that I would need to install a GPS antenna)?

Also, I don't have a garage and unfortunately I have a tree over my driveway that spits a sap mist all day long. I was considering getting a nano coating for the car (C Quartz Pro) so that I don't have to continually scrub this car. Does anyone have familiarity with these coatings, their effectiveness and their cost?

Thanks for all the help, this is such a great forum!

2. JMD

JMD 2012 Prius 4 Solar Roof

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Congrats on the car, sorry don't have answers

3. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!

With the LED headlamps there is a leveling device that also needs/should be installed, at least for the HB, I assume the v is the same.