1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New black 2005 #6 available

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by bcool, Jun 2, 2005.

1. bcool

bcool New Member

I just got an email from the dealer who sold me my Prius. He says they have an unclaimed Black, #6 package available. They sold me mine for MSRP + $50 processing, so I would suspect the same would be true for this one.

The dealer is Dan Hecht Toyota in Effingham, IL, and the salesperson is Bob Hecht. Tell 'em Bud sent you. :D

Their phone # is 800-342-1892, email is [email protected], and website is www.danhecht.com.

Thanks in advance if you let them know I gave you the referral.

2. DrAce2005

DrAce2005 Junior Member

Hmm. I wonder if that black #6 is the same one that is now sitting in my driveway ;)

In the town I lie in, there was a $3000 surcharge. So, I did some research and looked at dealer websites for a better price. Effingham had a 2005 #6 listed on their website for MSRP plus tax, title, and license, and so I sent them an email on the evening of June 9th, and got a reply by the very next morning saying that Patty would call me. We worked the details out by phone, and I made the 3 hr drive to pick it up only two days later, on June 11th. She was great to do business with.

My expereince was very positive, and they were very friendly and helpful. They even were willing to stay after hours on a Saturday to help accommodate the extra time it would take me to get there.

My visit was very no hassle. Everything was just as we had worked out over the phone. All I had to do was to look the car over and sign the papers.

I was concerned about driving my old car that far, so my parents drove me, and they were *shocked* by how quick and smooth the process was-- there was no waiting, which was something they had not experienced before with buying a car.

:mrgreen: