1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Bumper Stickers and T-shirts for Hybrid Lovers

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by mjones675692, Oct 11, 2007.

1. mjones675692

mjones675692 New Member

I bought a Prius this past summer and it inspired me to start designing tshirts and bumper stickers to spread the word of the benefits of Hybrid cars. Here are a few samples of the new products that I am offering at my Hybrid Lovers Shop.

I still have many designs still in the works, so check back often if you don't see anything you like right now. Also, please give me feedback if you have time. I am really trying to offer what people want, so if you have anything in particular you would like to see let me know and I will try and accommodate any request. Reply to this post or send me an email at [email protected] if you would like a personalized item.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Neicy

Neicy Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    First your link come up with an error 404. I found it through google search though.

A link to Priuschat would be nice too.

3. mjones675692

mjones675692 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Neicy @ Oct 12 2007, 03:41 AM) [snapback]524486[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks for the reply. Hopefully the error was just temporary. It seems to be working now. Also, thanks for the suggestion of the Priuschat link. I have added that to the sidebar. I could not find an official Priuschat link graphic so I have done the best I could with the logo from their website.

By the way, I got my first official sale yesterday!!! Very Exciting.

Thanks,

Mark

Hybrid Lovers Shop