1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New C2 owner

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by JG2, Oct 4, 2013.

1. JG2

JG2 New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two

I have been lurking in the forum for a few weeks. I had to buy a new vehicle and after weeks of research and lurking I decided on a red 2013 C2. I purchased the vehicle on September 27 and I was able to get it for what I think is a decent price. I had already secured my financing before going into the dealership but as a part of the process I was sent to the financing office where they began the up-sell. I didn't buy any of the extended warranty packages but I had them price out each item. One item in particular seemed like a good deal so I took it - Any dings, dents (smaller than a softball), scratches, fabric tears, windshield cracks etc., repaired for free. I did negotiate the price down a bit from the original quote but I got distracted and agreed. I think I could have gotten him down more if I were not on the phone with my credit union.
    I also get free car washes at the dealership, too. But that is just something the dealership offers to all buyers.

Anyway, so far I really love my C2. It is fast and so pretty. My other car is a Jetta and I found that I was spending $180/ month to fill it up. I hope to cut that in half.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome to priuschat, all the best with your new C!(y)

3. Gorilla97

Gorilla97 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Congrats on the new C!

4. milkman44

milkman44 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome, you know that we are all picture hogs here, we crave pictures.:)