1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New convert in SE Michigan

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by ZC1, Apr 30, 2008.

1. ZC1

ZC1 Junior Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hello everyone,

Bought a new 2008 Prius, package #6 on 04/22/2008 at Page Toyota, Southfield, MI.

I spent no more than 15 minutes looking the car over, (admittedly it only had 1 odometer mile), and I didn't even drive it, before the salesperson heard "SOLD, Let's do the paperwork."
    AND...
    My wife never got within 30ft of any Prius -ever- until I brought it home. (She really trusts my judgement on vehicles).

BUT...
    I spent hours and hours over a period of 5 months researching the Prius, ensuring it would fit her special needs.

So the next couple days, I find myself claybar'ing it, Liquid Glass'ing it and adding Leather covers to the glove box, the arm rests and center console. Tomorrow morning (Thursday) I go for a complete tint job, and I'm working on getting an Ultimate Lockpick 3+ installed (but I can't seem to RIP the darn lower dash skirt off, no matter how hard I pull, despite removing one screw and one friction pin)

I think my wife freaked when I left for a 2 hour drive, then called her on the cell phone and said "I'm not coming back, I'm eloping with the Prius".

A friend asked how I liked the car after a week of ownership, I told him, "If I had TWICE the money this car cost and could repurchase anything I wanted, I'd buy ....errrr...
    Two Prius's.

And I told my wife, "So Honey, how do you like my Prius so far?"

Sorry for the lousy pics, I'm hiding the Prius in my garage until I receive the car bra.
    (Doesn't look like the pics are uploading properly)

2. ZC1

ZC1 Junior Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Last attempt to upload two png files..

Attached Files:

3. Whiteyprius

Whiteyprius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I share your passion - great color! (We all know that super white gets better gas mileage.) Go out and have fun - bugs wash off. Enjoy!:D

4. NYPrius1

NYPrius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Welcome To PC!! Nice Pics..... Enjoy:cool:

5. Yoda-chan

Yoda-chan New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Pretty car! Enjoy. :)