1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New country car. Need all weather mats, STAT!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Dubs, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Dubs

Dubs New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I always buy Weather Tech rubber mats for my new cars but with the recalls, I'm wondering what kind of mats I should buy. It's raining now so I must get on it immediately.

What kind of (all weather) mats do you use in your Prius?

2. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Depends on how often you plan on heading up the hill during the snowy season. If you plan on playing in the snow alot the get the Husky mats. If you want a nicer looking mat and only have to deal with rain and mud then look into the weather tech liners.

I use my Prius to monitor and manage my nature preserves all over Placer County and the WeatherTech liners work awesome for me. Even with deep treaded Ariat ranch boots I never track enough water into the car to cause the liners to flow over. The Husky mats will hold more water though so for a real work car you may want to check them out. If you're ever down in Auburn, feel free to stop by my office and I'd be happy to show you the Weathertech liners.

3. Dubs

Dubs New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I'm in Auburn at least once a week, mostly more. Is WeatherTech mats and liners the same thing? Do you know somewhere to pick them up verses ordering them? Thanks!

4. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    You want the digital fit liners. They are different from the mats.

Let me know when you'll be in town. send me a PM and I'll give you the address. It's down by the Post Office.

5. dustoff003

dustoff003 Blizzard Brigade #003

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    WeatherTech and Husky Liners along with a couple of other manufacturers make a couple of main styles of mats. There is one style like a basic all weather mat with a relatively low side and then what they call a liner that fits the floor boards contours and has higher sides. Search WeatherTech and Husky Liner it will return many threads with a good amount of pics. I will remain impartial on this thread before I am labeled as a Husky Liner fanboy! Most places will not stock any mats in case they don't sell them or have to maintain a large inventory. Allot of people here buy them online, or directly from the manufacturer.

6. samsprius1

samsprius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    Limited AWD-e
  7. danielPP

danielPP New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Hey All,

I did some freelance work for an brand new company called Posh Pile. The owner is an avid car enthusiast, and after not being about to high a high-quality floor mat for his Lexus SC430 - he made his own. The company is growing and are selling in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, HK, and many others. Check out this quote from a new Posh Pile owner from Texas!

“These are the best Car Mats on the Market! They are luxurious, thick, extremely well made and worth double the price EASILY. Simply the Best! Thank You Posh Pile!†- Daniel J. McGinnity

They just introduced some new, high-quality synthetic rubber all-weather mats called Weather Fortress. Check out their website and facebook fan page below.

poshpile.com
    facebook.com/PoshPile

8. samsprius1

samsprius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    Limited AWD-e