1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Dealer with 19 on lot

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by jonathansullivan, Oct 26, 2006.

1. jonathansullivan

jonathansullivan New Member

Well actually 18.

Been watching the inventory for all dealers locally, and all of a sudden, saw a bunch of prius show up (06's at that). Wesley Chapel Toyota opened a week ago saturday, and made an awesome deal.

I had some difficulties getting a response via website, so I called. (And found out they are brand new...working out bugs).

Long story short, I was looking for a Pkg 8 (06) or Pkg 6 (07). They had 5 (06) Pkg 7 with Leather (Factory NOT Dealer) that is what I ended up selecting. I negotiated the price down to MSRP of an 07 Pkg 6 first, then negotiated an MSRP reduction off that. In the end they reduced $1900 total (not 1900 off MSRP).

If you are looking for a deal, give these guys a try.

Awesome Dealership - Sales guys are great. Sales Manager puts a little pressure on, but is still friendly, and respect you if you've done your homework.

As a side note: Found out that Toyota GUARANTEES that this dealer will have every make and model on the lot for the first 120 days of open. Also found out that whatever he sells during this time will determine his allocations for the next year. (Incentive to deal, AND Product to sell!)

2007 are rolling onto the lots too!

Good luck!