1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New England Region Packages

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by GreenMachine, Nov 6, 2005.

1. GreenMachine

GreenMachine New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Talked to my dealer yesterday and saw the fax they got which showed the prices for all eight packages, but they still do not know what packages the New England Region is going to get.

Seems like several other regions know what they are getting. Sighhhhhh

Has anyone heard about New England yet?

2. ghirl

ghirl Junior Member

Wellesley Toyota told me that wil be getting pkg #3, #5, #7. I am bummed because I wanted a pkg #4. $1816 seems like a big jump to get VSC in pkg #5. Does anyone know what region pkg#4 is being offered?? In the prius history has the pkgs being offered in a certain region sometime expand to offer more options??

3. GreenMachine

GreenMachine New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Rats! I was looking for #4 myself and I bet that all of New England is going to only have the same three packages. I want the VSC too, so ...................

Thanks for the posting -- I gotta get back to work and earn that $1816 before January.

4. ghirl

ghirl Junior Member

I just changed my pkg from $4 to #5. I asked if there was anychance they might get #4 in the future. My salesperson said it was unlikely as the pkgs usually remain the same.

5. GreenMachine

GreenMachine New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    So, unless I am missing something -- HID and fog lights are the only difference between packages #4 and #5?

Those are some expensive lights.

6. XLR8

XLR8 New Member

GreenMachine,

You're missing something alright...

Package #5 has the upgraded JBL/6-disc, Bluetooth, Alarm and Homelink too.
    That's your difference in price.

The HID and fog are on package #6 and up.

7. GreenMachine

GreenMachine New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III

Oops! I was looking at the wrong lines --- thanks. That makes a lot more sense.

8. gjertsen

gjertsen Junior Member

I assume you're talking about '06s? What were the packages and prices, or is this info already posted somewhere else?

9. GreenMachine

GreenMachine New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    The '06 packages were the same that are shown on the pressroom.toyota.com site:

http://pressroom.toyota.com/presstxt/2006t...006prius_fo.pdf

He showed me an internal fax that they had received -- with the prices for each package; however, he wouldn't let me copy the fax and I am not able to recall what they were. As I said above, he also didn't know yet what packages they will be receiving.

10. GreenMachine

GreenMachine New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III

I just got back from my dealer and "sorta, kinda"n got what packages they are expecting in New England -- #3, #5 and #7. He said that this is what he "understands" but has not yet seen it officially. He told me to check back Friday 11th as he expects official notification then.

He also said that they could look out of region for a package other than one of these three -- but doesn't think they will have much luck finding one for me. Said he would understand if I went out myself and drove one back. Sighhhhhhh