1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New forum section time!

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Piprius, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Piprius

Piprius Member of the cult of Prius

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    With the Plug In officially in production and orders placed, I vote for the Plug in to received its own section on the forums. What's with the Prius c having its own section while the Plug-in is associated with the GenIII? :)

This post is meant to be playful, as tone does not come across text well. I am just eager to have a location for plug-in owners to discuss their own gal/100mi, technical issues, etc. I realize that this is still months away, but I am still burning off excess energy from the ordering process earlier today!:dance:

2. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Myself and the other mods have been working on reworking the forums for a few weeks now. Given time you'll see the changes take place, we're just not there yet.

3. Piprius

Piprius Member of the cult of Prius

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I suspected as much. Thanks for the efforts.

I have also found the plug-in manual which you may want to sticky once the new sections are put up. These are for the "2010 PHV" but I assume there will be minimal changes.

Toyota Online Owners Manuals and Service Manuals

4. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Excellent, Thanks! I'll be sure to include it so people have something to tie them over till delivery begins :)