1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New from Queens NYC

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by ThaSaint, Aug 20, 2012.

1. ThaSaint

ThaSaint Go Big Blue!

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Four
    Hello, new owner of a Prius C 4 here. I was a happy owner of a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee (except the gas mileage). I was spending $65-$70 every 3 and a half to 4 days commuting, and just gave up. It was a difficult bullet to bite, the Jeep was super comfy: leather, heated seats, powered seats, sunroof, 4 wheel drive, nice and roomy. What it didn't have I added on, LED interior lights, reverse lights, license plate lights, dvd/navi system with backup camera, 20" chrome SRT8 rep rims.

So far I'm extremely pleased with the new car. The gas mileage I'm getting is amazing! The money I'm saving on gas practically pays for the car itself. It's roomy enough to not irritate me (unlike the old barebones Sentra I had before the Jeep), although I do miss the power seats and auto-dimming mirror. Haven't had climate control since my old Maxima, definitely missed that!

She was a pain to find, took me almost a month to get one in the color I wanted with all the options, but in the end I am pleased. I was never a big Toyota, nor Prius, fan. In fact I was set on buying a Sonata Hybrid, but you just couldn't go wrong with the price+the savings on the Prius C.

I'm planning on replacing as many bulbs as possible with LED's, tinting the windows, getting some new license plate frames, and putting in HID's as a start.

Attached Files:

2. stream

stream Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Congrats--enjoy.