1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New here...... and new prius owner (soon)

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by mynewprius2006, Mar 26, 2006.

1. mynewprius2006

mynewprius2006 New Member

Date Ordered: September
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Madison Wi
    Timeframe given for delivery: 6 months
    Color: Driftwood Pearl
    Option Package: 1
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: N/A

I'm new..... first day here. And I have been reading all your post and I see the waiting isn't as long as it is here. We have been waiting OVER six months now. My husband has been calling the dealer every couple weeks for the past couple monthes.

They said we should get it in January, then it was mid Feburary, now it is almost the end of March and still no car. :(

But, we did get lucky. My husband called him once again last week.... and the dealer said someone had cancelled. And he wanted to know if we wanted it. This one is a different color (Black) and a bigger package (4). My husband and I talked it over and we're gitting this other Prius...... on Monday. I almost like the black color better..... makes the head lights stick out.

So now after waiting such a long time, we can finnally tell everyone we got it (Every week/day someone will ask us if we got it yet).

I do feel kind of bad because the dealer jumped over people waiting ahead of us, and offered us this car. But maybe he was just getting tired of us calling all the time. :)

2. 2Hybrids

2Hybrids New Member

Well Done and Congratulations!!!!

You are going to have a lot of fun,...even in black! You can then join up with Rancid, Galaxee, and the rest for the Black Prius Babes Club.

On a side note,...don't let your dealer try to make you feel like he did you favors and really "hooked you up" He made you wait entirely too long for the color you didn't get. <_<

3. Vincent

Vincent Don't Wait Until Tomorrow

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    mynewprius2006

Congratulations.

Don't forget to post your location in your profile and your Prius year/package in your signature.