1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

NEW in San Diego

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by OGGIE50, Mar 10, 2014.

1. OGGIE50

OGGIE50 Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Just bought this on Saturday. It replaced our 2003 Honda Accord V6 that was recently in an accident. We were looking for a replacement for it and came to our senses for a very economical vehicle.
    It's either I sell my Truck for another comparable family/utility or keep it and find an Gen2. I love my truck for all the right reasons not to sell it. I also have a SPEC Miata. The Odyssey is the SHAGGIN' wagon and keepin' that too.

I'm a veteran on alot of other forums for my other vehicles. I look forward to helping posting out with my future mods/upgrades, or might need help searching for stuff that i know nothing about this Prius.

2008 Prius Touring @ 86K miles Package 6 Silver with Grey Leather interior, All options on this car. Bought this car Saturday and already put 450 miles and so far so good. I'm a heavy foot driver and was getting avg 41mpg, I have an oil change appt today. Getting windows tinted on Thursday. Then Weathertechs floor liners, then some lowering springs, K&N filter not really for performance but since it has to be changed might as well, etc. Is there any other forum boards besides this that are good as this place?

[​IMG]

jgilliam1955 likes this.
  2. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Welcome and congrats on your new purchase.

3. OGGIE50

OGGIE50 Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    UPDATE: Took it to the dealer this past week and got a coupon for an Oil Change $22.99, @86K all they recommended was a drive belt, rotate tires and Engine, Air Filter / Cabin Filter. Hybrid battery was GOOD.

Today: Got the Windows tinted 35%F/20%R @ Home Great Deal and Professional installation.

[​IMG]

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thinking about doing a WRAP for the TAIL and ROOF area with GLOSS Black as well as a RED Overlay for the FULL Tails don't want to SMOKE out the tails. What do you think? Thoughts?

jgilliam1955 likes this.
  4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    go for it!(y)

5. tomtoy

tomtoy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius