1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New in the Shop: Toyota Prius Weathertech Extreme-Duty Floor Liners

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Danny, Oct 23, 2007.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I'm happy to announce a new item I've added to the PriusChat Shop - Toyota Prius Weathertech Extreme-Duty Floor Liners. I had been reading excellent things about these floor mats on other sites and was finally able to get a vendor in place to be able to sell them in the PC Shop. They are made of the same construction as the extremely popular Weathertech Cargo Liner Mat and will compliment each other well. The pricing reflects that these are premium mats, but from what I can tell, these mats will not disappoint this winter.
    Purchase your Toyota Prius Weathertech Extreme-Duty Floor Liners from the PriusChat.com/Shop

Features:
    • WeatherTech Extreme-Duty FloorLiners are computer-designed to perfectly fit your specific car, truck or SUV
    • Available in Black, Tan and Grey
    • WeatherTech Extreme-Duty FloorLiners are crafted in England from high-density Tri-extruded (HDTE) semi-flexible material
    • Innovative multi-level channels carry debris and fluids away from your feet and reduce move movement once trapped in the reservoir
    • WeatherTech Extreme-Duty Floor Liners' over-the-rocker design makes it easy to remove trapped fluids and debris
    • Your WeatherTech Extreme-Duty FloorLiners are backed by a 3-year warranty
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Description:
    Get extreme protection from mud, snow, rain, sand or anything you drag in with WeatherTech Extreme-Duty Floor Liners.

Thanks to the deep-well design and precision digital measurements, WeatherTech Extreme-Duty Floor Liners deliver absolute interior protection.

Multi-level channels carry debris and fluids away from your feet. Then, the Extreme-Duty Floor Liner's deep reservoir traps the muck below the raised ridges giving you safe, sure footing. And, the over-the-rocker-panel cut means fluids and debris are easily removed from the WeatherTech Extreme-Duty Floor Liners.

Crafted in England from a proprietary semi-flexible material that offers a ridged core for strength, yet has enough flexibility to generate excellent carpet-gripping surface friction. When you take it to the extreme, call in WeatherTech Extreme-Duty Floor Liners.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cairo94507

cairo94507 Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    OK, I just spotted these mats and even though I have the all weather matts, they have a little damage on them and these matts look to cover more area, especially the rear matt, so I bought a set in black. I will see how they work out. Also, by going through PriusChat, I saved $10 on the purchase. I got the front and rear matts, not the cargo, (mine is still fine) for $179.00 delivered.