1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Member/buyer here!

Discussion in 'Sponsored Commercial Sales' started by kevin54, Apr 1, 2005.

1. kevin54

kevin54 Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium

Been reading up quite a bit on the Prius and finally went to my dealer in PA and placed a deposit on one that's due in in mid-April - with a package #4 - Driftwood Pearl @MSRP.
    Not too concerned with the color but haven't seen one in person - anyone have any feedback on how it looks?
    Can't wait to pick it up and offer some feedback and opinions on my experience. You guys have been very helpful to me!
    I commute 80 miles/day and look forward to savings and driving a cutting edge, inovative car!
    Regards,
    Kevin

2. Widdletink

Widdletink Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE
    Hi Kevin,

Congratulations on joining the fold. I have a Millenium Silver myself but had Driftwood as an alternate choice. These cars are just beautiful (as are all the Prius'). It has a very classy look and from the ones that I have seen in a variety of lights, have a bit of the same characteristics of the Tideland. The color is very changeable in different lights.

Others who have them say that the added bonus of having this color is that it does not look like it needs a bath as fast as some other colors do.

I also personally feel that this is one of the few color combos that is exactly right. The interior really compliments the car and vice versa.

I am sure you will be happy with your new toy. Oh, and might I suggest that just for fun you might wish to start a diary for your car to keep track of miles traveled, amount of gas purchased at each fill up, distance between fill ups and time as well. It is kind of fun to be able to get a real dollars and cents picture of exactly what you are spending and what your lifetime MPG is as the car will only keep track of your MPG on a tank by tank basis.

Good luck with your new baby. Let us know when it arrives.

Take care,

Tisza

3. kkister1492

kkister1492 New Member

I saw a new Driftwood today and it was pretty nice. That is the one that is a golden color, right? I personally don't think there is a 'bad' color. Do like my Salsa Pearl, though. Or is it Salsa Red Pearl?