1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New member from Hamburg, NY

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by DoubleJ, Oct 29, 2013.

1. DoubleJ

DoubleJ New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Hi I am new to the forum. I just purchased a Blizzard Pearl 2010 Prius V trim with Advanced technology package and Nav and 44,000 miles on the clock.

Right now my plans are to mount Winter tires. I have a set of MK4 VW wheels with decent 205/55/16s mounted up. If I have researched correctly, I should be able to use them with a set of hubcentric adapters. I found a set on Amazon that I have already ordered. It looks like I am going from a center bore of 54.1 on the Prius, to holes of 57.1 on the VW wheels.

After that, I'd like to add the factory remote start system featured here in the shop section.

I am no stranger to car forums, and have owned many different types of cars. I look forward to reading up and learning about these, and tweaking mine a bit.

I tried to add an img tagged photo of my car from photobucket, but the site won't let me because I have too few posts, which is making my introductory thread kind of lame. I will post a photo or two once I have earned my credentials, LOL.

2. JMD

JMD 2012 Prius 4 Solar Roof

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Congrats on the car.