1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

new member on our 2nd prius

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by zvez, Dec 2, 2011.

1. zvez

zvez Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV

Just joined after finding this forum. We're on our second prius a 2010 barcelona red we bought new a couple years ago. This is our second prius, we had a 2003 we bought new and kept for many years.

This is the only car my wife and I have as I ride a motorcycle 90% of the time.

I've got a hitch and am going to buy a small trailer to enable me to tow my bikes to the shop when they need work. I've done a lot of reading (their's a yahoo group specifically dedicted to people who tow with a prius!)

Look forward to lots of info

Chris

2. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hello and welcome aboard Chris!

Even though Toyota states not to two with the Prius (in the manual), there are those that do. Bob has even towed a 1,000 plane trailer! But, if an issue comes up with the driveline, Toyota is likely to dismiss the warranty if they know it has been pulling something.

Anyway, enjoy the ride!

3. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Welcome to Prius Chat. I love that Barcelona Red. If my dealer had one of these on the lot at the time that I bought mine I probably would have bought one. My college colors are red and white. I do not like most red colors on cars but this one is really nice.

Enjoy your new ride and hope the trailer works out for you.