1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by prius mdt, Mar 15, 2005.

1. prius mdt

prius mdt New Member

Hey all - new here I see your ratings change with posts - nothing new there. However, I see a rating that simply states "Prius Master Tech". Is this a post rating or is this honor reserved for true Toyota Prius Technicians who join your chat? - If so, how do I get my Master Tech label?

2. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I am not sure but I would say first you have to be one :lol: Welcome here are a few points. Don't ask what points are for they are just "are". We always need more help.

3. Dave

Dave New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome Don!
    I would email Danny, who is responsible for this wonderful site.
    [email protected]
    Let him know that you're a Prius technician, and I'm sure he'd be happy to bestow the title.

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    isn't Rick another Prius Tech?

5. rick57

rick57 Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tideland Prius\";p=\"72851)</div>
    Right-a-roo! I am a Toyota Master Diagnostic Technician,having worked at my present dealer since 1989. I was the only one here to get trained on the Prius when it came out way back when. Now we have 3 others trained since last summer, but I have the most experience here and the others really don't want to know much about them like I do. That is why I am here, to know more because there will only be more hybrids in Toyota's future. And I always think that you never know all,there is always someone smarter then you are,no matter what the subject. :lol: And priusmdt,I have sent you a PM. Welcome!