1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Owner and New Poster

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Psi296, Jan 14, 2006.

1. Psi296

Psi296 New Member

Hello all,

Just picked up my 06 Black #2 here in Baton Rouge La.

The great thing is...I only ordered this car on on Jan. 3rd...talk about quick delivery!!!

I'm so exited about this car...too bad I bought it for my wife for our anniversary, so I'll never get to drive it.

I am planning on getting the extended warranty through this site, and I just wanted to know if there is anything I should know about the process.

This forum has been very helpful as far as research for my purchase, thanks in advance.

2. huskers

huskers Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Congrats!!! If traffic is as bad down there as it was in Aug you will love the car as you wait in lines of traffic. ;)

3. Psi296

Psi296 New Member

It's gotten better...but it is still bad. This city just cant handle the huge population influx from New Orleans.

4. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    Welcome to PriusChat, and congrats! I wanted a #2 but they don't sell them anywhere west of El Paso. Good choice.

I'll bet if you offer to take your wife out for an anniversary dinner, she'll let you drive. B) Repeat as necessary.