1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Owner needs your opinion!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by jt408x, Oct 29, 2012.

1. jt408x

jt408x New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Hello new owner here just asking for those experienced owner about a few things, so i just got my new 2012 blizzard pearl prius had it for a week now and im loving it so why I am here is because I seen some posts of lowering their prius with springs and I was wondering would it work if I wanted to install air suspension?

2. RxGATOR

RxGATOR Go Gators!

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  3. CAlbertson

CAlbertson Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    Have you looked under the car? It is already about as low as you need to be. Any more and I can just see the Prius stuck on a speed bump with all four wheels off the ground.

Before you lower it get a tape measure and check your ground clearance WITH people in the seats.

PriusGuy32 and OceanEyes like this.
  4. OceanEyes

OceanEyes Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    This was the post with the interesting visual... :D Would hate to be teetering on a speed bump... was bad enough learning that the front of a Prius can nose up real easy to curbs... luckily I stopped conservatively when my sister said "Do you realize how low the nose on your car is?!" As a result I cannot park worth squat but I am learning....