1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New owner of NHW10

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by RichZilla, Jan 6, 2008.

1. RichZilla

RichZilla New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    The missus and I just bought an NHW10. These are only available in Aus as low volume Japanese imports. We got a very good deal on our one. Bought it for $10800 with 57000kms on it. It's only been in Aus for seven months. Saw another NHW10 in the classifieds today with 140000kms on it for $13990! HA!

Anyway, I have two other cars that are entirely opposite to the Prius. An '85 300ZX with VG30DET (quad cam single turbo V6) and lots of mods. Then there's the Mercedes I just finished building. Its an '81 280SE with a Nissan VH45DE (4.5L quad cam V8).

One reason for buying the Prius (apart from the obvious low fuel consumption) is that I'm a mechanic. I've been in the trade for seven years and it'd be good to learn about these things before they take over.

2. Canuck

Canuck Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Welcome to this exclusive club and greetings from the UP OVER to a DOWN UNDER.
    Great that you are a mechanic and am sure your knowledge will be of value to all of us as you master all the features of this excellent vehicle.
    ;)
    Gary

3. That_Prius_Car

That_Prius_Car Austin Kinser

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Yeah! Love to see some pictures.