1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

new owner saying hello from San Diego

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by tara, May 12, 2004.

1. tara

tara New Member

:D I recently bought a 2004 white #9 Prius.
    I am looking forward to learning more about my cute little gas Mizer.
    Take care,
    Tara

2. jkash

jkash Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Tara,

You have come to the right place to learn about your new baby. Welcome and join in the fun.

Jeff

3. Mike Sarmiento

Mike Sarmiento Junior Member

Tara,

Welcome. I am from San Diego (North County) as well and have been a proud owner of a #8 Silver for two weeks now. As you may know, the SD Union had a front page feature article about Hybrids today. Showcased the Prius, talked about the growing interest in Hybrids (esp. the Prius) and the growing glut with SUV's.

Couldn't help but notice the extra hard stares we got as we commuted today.

Enjoy your Prius - and not having to fill up as often with these outrageous gas prices down here!
    :lol:

4. Brian

Brian Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Just have a great time with it. Don't worry about the gas mileage. It will go up. I worried all for nothing. It will go up. Have a good time with it.
    Brian

5. gailcav

gailcav New Member

Hi Tara,

I live in Chula Vista and have been the proud owner of a silver #7 for 6 days. I just love everything about the car. There is a Prius Club in San Diego that is going to meet on Sunday, May 23rd in North County. You can contact [email protected] for more information.

6. ifftster

ifftster New Member

there's a lot of good information here on this site and a lot of good people. enjoy your new prius!

7. humdinger70

humdinger70 New Member

If you haven't received the e-mail from Sev, the meeting will be at the Hilton Garden Inn in Carlsbad. It's on the Coast Highway (Carlsbad Blvd in that area) between the Pointsettia Lane and Palomar Airport Road exits off the I-5. Here's a link to the place: http://tinyurl.com/2qq8v

Hope you can make it. :)