1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

new owner

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Burt, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Burt

Burt New Member

i wanted to say hi. i picked up my new touring model #3 last sat. and had the clear bra installed on monday (this was highly recommended by several members) and am planning to put on mudguards and body side mouldings as soon as possible.
    i got 41 mpg on my first tank and so far 45.8 on the second one. i really am enjoying the car and am looking forward to many years of trouble free motoring. ( i probably will get the extended warranty)
    i hope to make some mods (BT brace ,scanguage etc.) in the future
    i have been following this site for several months prior to buying the car. i have noticed that the members are very willing to help others with good ideas and suggestions. i hope i can contribute something in the future

Burt

2. JOS

JOS New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    From one Classic Silver ('06) package #3 owner to another...Welcome and enjoy the car! As you can tell by the number of my posts, I don't hit the "reply" button very often :) Lots of good info here and everyone is very helpful!!

3. Dave

Dave New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    smiledoc,

Welcome to the world of Prius. This is a great site as there are plenty of very helpful people with (usually) good information.
    May you enjoy many miles of happy motoring,
    David

4. MacDude

MacDude Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(smiledoc @ Mar 12 2007, 03:41 PM) [snapback]404450[/snapback]</div>
    Got mine the same day (3-Mar) or maybe a week before you. This is a great site. Learn the search funciton. :)

Still looking around a bit myself. But I've already got a BT plate on order. :)

Welcome from the other side of the country

5. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Smiledoc - Congrats on being another New England Prius owner! And you got it just in time - you missed the horrible February gas mileage.

Dave - Congrats on your new Prius, too!

MacDude - Congrats on your new Prius! And condolences on your computer!

6. malibucarl

malibucarl Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

Interestingly my Dentist also has a Silver Prius. Something you all learned in Dental School ??
    Carl

7. jesart

jesart Junior Member

Welcome Burt!

Enjoy your baby. Mine is aggressive and gentle and the same time! :lol: lol..., I've been getting some decent MPGs out here in SOCAL. About 54.7MPG avg 360mi so far. Keep coming back here to the site, don't be a stranger.

Jess