1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Owner

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by TNPapa, Apr 19, 2007.

1. TNPapa

TNPapa Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    III
    My wife and I just purchased a 2006 prius with the #3 package. It had 16000 miles on it. A lot to learn about the various buttons and such, but love the car so far. It is Super white with gray interior.

2. abq sfr

abq sfr New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Papa @ Apr 18 2007, 10:13 PM) [snapback]425807[/snapback]</div>
    Yes, a really fine car you will get a lot of miles out of. Welcome to the group! You should first read the owners manual, then any questions search on these web pages. Every question possible to ask has already been asked and answered here. And, lots of driving tips for getting even better gas mileage. First you will want to disable the reverse beeping... the instructions for that are in here too.

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Congrats and welcome to PriusChat!

4. orionll

orionll Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome to PriusChat!

5. Darken

Darken Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Congratulations on your purchase....You won't regret it! Now if you haven't already done so, search the forums for invaluable information....you'll find more here then the manual would ever provide...

6. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Welcome, Tennessee Papa, to you and your charming wife! You're going to love your new car!

Feel free to ask any questions you don't find answers for. It's true, most questions have been answered, but finding those answers can be difficult, particularly if you don't quite know how to ask the question. Welcome to PriusChat!

7. Charles Suitt

Charles Suitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    :) Howdy Papa

...and another WELCOME to a fabulous source of practical, helpful information regarding the Prius. Reading the Owner's Manual is a valid suggestion - it's not well indexed but contains a wealth of helpful information. To compensate for the poor indexing, I created my own "Index" on the blank pages in the back - highlighting info I might want to find later and jotting down the subject and page number. The neat thing about PriusChat is that much info there is not to be found in any Manual and comes from real life experiences of Prius owners.

John has created a more friendly Manual on his web site

http://john1701a.com/

Go to "Prius Info - User Guide H"

Enjoy your Prius.