1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Owner

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by kcpistol, Apr 22, 2008.

1. kcpistol

kcpistol Byte Stylist

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Hi all! New owner of a 2008 Seaside Pearl Prius with package #5. Took delivery 3 weeks ago on friday and I do love the car. I miss it since it has had to go in for a protracted service call already :(
    Anyway, here's a picture of my new baby - hope they are able to resuscitate him. I know he's not the right brand, but I have taken to calling him "Kit".

[​IMG]

2. Austin50mpg

Austin50mpg Prius Driving Right Winger

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Nice ride.

What was the service call?

3. kcpistol

kcpistol Byte Stylist

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Description of the issue is over on the other forum, but I haven't posted what the diagnosis is - because they haven't figured it out yet LOL. This is day 2 of no "Kit". I will post it over there when they know something but I there is no reason to bring the newbie forum down with it - I am just unlucky I guess. Love the car though, wish I could have it back soon.

4. tasker109

tasker109 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    congrats on a great color choice! hehe....i have a seaside pearl prius too. its really a lot of fun to drive, dont you think? its like being a kid again figuring out all the little gadgets and nuances......i still havent figured out just what to put in the drawer under the front armrest. i think it might be an occasional storage place for snacks on our trips. stuff like nuts and granola bars. i love having all the different storage places so everything isnt just stuffed in one and you have to dig through everything to get to what you want!!

:p

5. kcpistol

kcpistol Byte Stylist

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    True, and there is that weird little corner storage thing under the back deck too... what goes in there, wedges of cheese? LOL

6. tasker109

tasker109 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    i havent discovered that one yet...ill have to go look!! :D

7. NYPrius1

NYPrius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Welcome!! Great Pic!!
    I keep my cell phone in that little drawer at the bottom of the center console. I figure no one knows its there.:cool: