1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New owners 2008 Prius

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Kelley, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Kelley

Kelley New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hi y'all,

my wife and I just traded our 2007 4dr Wrangler for our new Barcelona Red metallic 2008 Prius, and actually got a pretty good value on the trade @ over 18k for the Jeep. Not bad.

We took out first trip to Orlando to see family and the car performed flawlessly. I told my wife I didn't like the car before we bought it, told my friends we bought a @*&$%*&$ hybrid, and I tried real hard to hate it,,, but I can't. Even with my heavy foot, it still performed better than I anticipated.

I look forward to being a lurker and reading all that has been written here before my registration. Look, learn, search, and then ask questions.

Any tips/tricks/problems that we should look out for, or be aware of?

2. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Hi Kelley. Welcome to PriusChat.

Yeah, one thing to look out for, or be aware of: The PriusChat database is now verrrrryyyyy large. If you try "reading all that has been written here before . . ." we may never hear from you again. Skimming and asking questions is OK too. ;)

3. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    :welcome: Welcome to PriusChat, Kelley! You may be amazed at how your driving changes when you can instantly see the effect your heavy foot has on fuel efficiency. You mage a good move!