1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Packages for Feb and into March and possibly beyond!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Dianne, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Dianne

Dianne New Member

Currently, in Southern CA, Prius cars allocated to us for normal allocations are packages 3, 6, 9. That's AF, BI, and BC.

The mix is 70% BC, and 15% each of the others. The color mix is pretty even across the board for all colors other than silver, which is 30% as opposed to the other colors being more an 8-12% mix... with the white and black having interior color choices, it gets complicated.

I believe the changes in the wind for FEB arrivals are for Southern CA cars to have the packages 3, 8, and 9. That's AF, BG, and BC. That will change a few package choices for my own waiting list folks, but there is nothing that can be done about that. There are no longer any special order-ability powers with Prius 2004. The order volume right now for the 2004 models is twice that of capability! I wish Toyota had forseen the high demand for this car, but hindsight is always 20/20. We work with what we have.

Dianne