1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Plug-In Prius stickers available!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by darelldd, May 3, 2007.

1. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    These were just made available moments ago.
    [​IMG]

Lots of other great goodies to choose from too (including different versions of that sticker).
    http://www.cafepress.com/pluginamerica

** Note... while I am affiliated with PlugInAmerica, I have ZERO financial gain at stake here. PIA is currently a non-profit with no salaries paid.

2. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Can we also get stickers that look like this to remind us where the energy for the plug-ins comes from?

[​IMG]

3. darelldd

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Hey sure. That would be dandy. Thanks for trying to be such a big part of the solution! You may want to include a little note about how electricity does NOT have to come from dirty sources... while gasoline does.

Here's how the fuel for my EV is made. How is the fuel for your gas car made?
    [​IMG]

Maybe another sticker with a shot of the mandatory destruction created by the oil drilling for non-plug-in cars? Oh... how about the fact that our gas cars use as much electricity (just to make the gasoline) as a plug-in car would use....PLUS the gasoline in the tank? That way you could have both of those images on one sticker! Bonus.

4. R1200GS

R1200GS Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    nice pad.

5. mywhitenoise

mywhitenoise New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I'd still buy the new Prius regardless of plug-in or not. Though, if it were a plug-in I wouldn't think about it for a second, I'd trade in my current one right away.
    I honestly feel that Toyota has no interest in making the Prius a plug-in, which would be sad, because if Toyota wants to stay the leaders in this movement, they should be ahead of everyone.

6. darelldd

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mywhitenoise @ May 3 2007, 02:15 PM) [snapback]435005[/snapback]</div>
    Well, don't feel bad! Toyota most certainly DOES have interest in a PHEV Prius. You probably won't be able to buy it in the US anytime soon, however. Which, of course, is the point of these decals.

7. priussoris

priussoris New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(darelldd @ May 3 2007, 03:19 PM) [snapback]435007[/snapback]</div>

You probably won't be able to buy it in the US anytime soon,
    I agree, too many deep pocketed politicians for that to happen just yet. (sucks)

8. darelldd

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priussoris @ May 3 2007, 02:31 PM) [snapback]435013[/snapback]</div>
    It is, unfortunately, also just good business for Toyota to NOT offer it just yet. What is best for business is sof often assumed to be what is best for the consumer. NOT.