1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Prius 3 Touring

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by DGuy21, Apr 14, 2016.

1. DGuy21

DGuy21 Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    Hey Folks!

Just took purchase of my third(!) Prius! This one is a 2016 Prius 3 Touring.
    I also own an '09, and had a 2014(which I later sold to my mother-in-law). I've been waiting to pickup this guy for over a month as my dealer was trying to find a Blue Metallic with either a Moonstone or Harvest Beige interior but Toyota was not fulfilling this request. I passed on two other versions and finally when the third one came in(black interior), I finally just said yes.... I wish I would have held out longer, but Lansing MI must not be a hot bed for interiors other than black..... The closest 3 Touring I found in any other interior was over 100 miles away.... I plan on driving this car for a few years but I also put down a deposit on a Model 3 so I assume in 2-3 years my wife will retire our '09 and take over the '16.

Overall, I love this car!!! It handles and rides smoother than both other generations I have owned(I hated the '14) - and this generation really catches the eye. I've only put around 400 miles on so far, but the on-board MPG has me over 63MPG!!!

A few small mods I would like to add would be to tint the windows, add a remote start(once my dealer can get them in) and perhaps a few others.

I've been visiting this forum for a few years and enjoy reading MANY of your posts - I finally decided to signup and join in the excitement. :)

All the best -
    D. Guy

Attached Files:

2. 'LectroFuel

'LectroFuel Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    Beautiful!

Congrats on the new Prius and welcome!

BTW, I tinted my car and it looks great