1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Prius and Old Wife

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Uncle Albert, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Uncle Albert

Uncle Albert New Member

Hi

Just kidding about the old wife. She is not old. Just not as new as the 07 Prius I got in April. I have been loving the car and the only bad thing is keeping it from my wife. She loves it too.

I've been getting about 55 MPG since I got it and have been getting great info from this site. I had a Chrysler before and getting 23 more MPG is great... Not to mention that the Chrysler was in the shop every other month. And a new Transmission....

The Prius is not that much smaller on the inside. Yes it is smaller but I thought it would be very small. I'm 6'4 and I wish I had more leg room but the only car I have ever driven with enough leg room was a S-500 Benz.

I love this site and forum.

Uncle Albert

2. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    So. You gonna get Auntie a Prius, too?

3. sheeba37

sheeba37 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Uncle Albert @ Jul 6 2007, 05:30 PM) [snapback]474293[/snapback]</div>
    I traded in my Chrysler Town & Country JUNK van for a Prius . . . Best decision I ever made. I will NEVER buy a Chrysler product again! Same as you, I doubled my milage and did not sacrifice that much and avoided costly repair bills if I would of kept the van.

Jim

4. sheeba37

sheeba37 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Uncle Albert @ Jul 6 2007, 05:30 PM) [snapback]474293[/snapback]</div>
    Have you considered an old Prius and a new wife?

5. Per

Per New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    You better hope your wife does not see your post here, or you'll be sleeping in your new Prius! :lol:

6. jamarimutt

jamarimutt New Member

So, what is the purpose of the original post?

7. Uncle Albert

Uncle Albert New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jamarimutt @ Jul 7 2007, 07:53 AM) [snapback]474563[/snapback]</div>
    I wanted to post something on the board. Being a new member of the prius "family" so to speak. It was my first time. Mainly, I love the site and forum and habe been lurking for a month. I thought I said that. And it is nice to have a place to get information about a car I don't know much about.

And Sometimes things don't need a purpose. But, I will keep posts informative only.

8. Michgal007

Michgal007 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome to PC Uncle Albert! Congrats on the new car. Keep us posted.

9. zqfmbg

zqfmbg New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jamarimutt @ Jul 7 2007, 04:53 AM) [snapback]474563[/snapback]</div>
    I thought it was "I love the Prius. Unfortunately, my wife does, too."

I don't think it's unreasonable for the SNR of a forum to dip every now and then. Hard to build community spirit when you don't let people be human. :)